Friday, July 29, 2005

Who am I?


Email me: duoverpurses@gmail.com

Welcome to my purse page!

I live in San Francisco and I make purses when I am bored. It started last spring when some friends and I used to spend our afternoons making purses together. My friend Cara has made some amazing purses, but she keeps them all for herself. Too bad! Now she's a goldsmith in New York, so there. Cassie lives in the South Bay and does design for a golf course. She also drive the beer cart, good life! Cassie has made a bunch of kick ass purses, I think some might even be for sale. CASSIE GO TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR PURSES!

Anyway Cassie and I came up with Duover. No one likes it or can pronounce it, but it's here nonetheless. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to see any of these in person. Sometimes its hard to tell their size, shape, and color in those pictures.

1 comment:

Luís said...

suas bolças são muito lindas.
abraço,Luís.